Monday, September 2, 2013

Locating Nokia Care in Singapore

My BH-505 refused to power up on the second day of use. Its LED indicator flashed red repeatedly when plugged into the charging port. Thankfully, the retail box it came in verified that it was backed by a 6-month warranty. I looked all over the box for an address or a number. There was none. Instead, I was directed to www.nokia.com/support for after-sales support.

The website provided information about its chain of Nokia Stores and Nokia Solutions Partners. I felt relieved knowing that Gadget World at Century Square was an official partner. However, when I clicked www.nokia.com/sg-en/carelocations/ for Nokia Care Centres in Singapore, it simply read, "Sorry, the page you were looking for cannot be found". Flabbergasted.

I decided to visit the Nokia Shop at Funan DigitaLife Mall. The staff was neither happy nor helpful. After being questioned about the validity of my warranty request, I was dismissed with a slip of paper bearing the address of the location I must seek next in my urban hunt.

Nokia Care Centre
1 HarbourFront Walk, VivoCity #02-216/217/218/219 Singapore 098585
1 Maritime Square, HarbourFront Centre #02-103/104/105/106 Singapore 099253
11am - 9pm Daily

Nokia Care Line/ Careline
6-822-8888
8am - 6pm Weekdays

Nokia Care Drop Off Point
1 Woodlands Square #03-14 Singapore 738099
11am - 8pm Daily

The staff at Nokia Care was professional and friendly. His motto must be "Happy to Help". He informed that my Stereo Bluetooth Headset would be replaced but the process would take a couple of days. Happy to wait.

This address and contact number should be listed at Nokia Support. It would save customers a lot of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment